Friday, April 4, 2014
Anyone ever wondered why food is the way it is . Why are kiwi hairy and lines green. Did anything start out differently or was everything always the same. I think food is the ultimate connection. It's something that will forever be passed down. It's a thing with so many different cycles that somehow connect to one another. Take tacos for example. Not only is it crazy how much goes into one taco. Feeding the animal tensing to the wheat and corn and such. What's truley mind blowing is the amount Of people who have eaten that before me. That's why I love cultural foods so much . It's like steeping back in time for a second. I ask myself silly questions like how would so and so eat this. Would they mumble under there breathe ,just eat it. Am I the only one I can not be the only one who does this,,,,,,,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.