Friday, April 4, 2014

Originally my topic was the characteristic that are factors to a food choice and how we could stop lt as a society. I read a couple of articles a lot of which sirprised me .forst one was kinda easy to figure out enviofment. Our enviofment is very esssvisl FYI our food choice. Location for example it masked makes no sense why. Americans are usually on the go with some of their food if they're interested. Next is taste I  believe taste is the mAin reason people but food . Sure other fActprs come onto play but for now it's just taste that is making it harder to obtain if. The next thing I wanted to talk about the personality cause. A scientist did a study and over half choose food The food that related or mently reminded them of themselves. I think this is a great topic when u have it but when it's near the .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.