Wednesday, April 9, 2014

No Media Allowed

While I was looking up information, I stumbled upon this article called Kentucky “Animal Euthanasia Bill Amended With ‘Ag-gag’ Language Probably Won’t Make It”, which has nothing to do with my topic, but I thought I should share it. Kentucky passed a bill that said that said that people couldn’t take pictures or videos of animal operations if they didn’t have the consent of the owner or manager. And if they broke the law they could be fined $250.
With this law, people can treat the animals even worse than they are now. This is not only dangerous to the animal, but it is also dangerous to the consumer because we wouldn’t know how they are handling the animals. This law helps the companies that raise the animals in factories; therefore, animals being raised in factories will increase and natural production will go down. If this happens, then it will be harder to tell for certain which animals were grown in a farm and which ones were grown in the factory. What do you think about this law?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.