Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Research paper

On my paper I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed. I don't really feel like i could make it to 5-7 pages.
 I haven't really done many of these papers before and I have a hard time trying to put a lot of my 
facts and stuff together. Right now I have about 3 and a half pages but I don't really know how to 
expand it to 5 or more. Maybe I just don't have enough information, or not doing enough with
the information that I already have. I probably will just fill a lot more space of it in with quotes and
an explanation of why the quote is there. That usually takes up a lot of space. Either way this 
research paper is pretty frustrating and I hope I don't have to do many of these in college. If I
 do then I definitely won't procrastinate as much and will get them done quick.

2 comments:

  1. I was having the same problem. For some reason I didn't know how to start my paper. I sat at the computer starting at the screen for hours and I couldn't find a way to start it so it sound somewhat interesting. I kept thinking maybe it was just my topic and I wasn't that interested in it. I feel like my paper isn't that well put together, I don't know if it has too much information or too little. I have only written one other research paper in school, so I am not sure if will be any good. I agree with you that this paper is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is definitely frustrating. I find it hard to relax when the idea of this paper is bothering me in the back of my head. I keep thinking that my topic won't be good enough for an essay and I keep worrying about my paper not being long or good enough. I have all my sources ready but I feel like I won't use them well enough. I'm hoping that my paper will end up working out fine in the end of all this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.