Oh no! I feel so bad for those seniors who are trying to make their deadlines. If I was in their shoes, I think I'd just lose every inch of self-control I have left. Applying is already stressful in my opinion. How could the application mess up and add more anxiety to students? I don't understand much about computers and programs, but if a website is so widely used and of such vital importance, how can its maintenance be lagging? Shouldn't there be geniuses behind the other side making sure problems like this doesn't occur?
Oh no! I feel so bad for those seniors who are trying to make their deadlines. If I was in their shoes, I think I'd just lose every inch of self-control I have left. Applying is already stressful in my opinion. How could the application mess up and add more anxiety to students?
ReplyDeleteI don't understand much about computers and programs, but if a website is so widely used and of such vital importance, how can its maintenance be lagging? Shouldn't there be geniuses behind the other side making sure problems like this doesn't occur?