The
first quarter is now over at Mayfair and I think I have a had a decent outcome
on how my grades are. Senior year is different compared to the 3 previous years
of high school. There is not as much homework as I would normally have, but its
also harder to do homework because of “senioritis”. When I get home I tell
myself I will do this homework, but I take forever to start the homework, or I
get side tracked very easily and get extremely distracted to where it takes me
a long time to do the work that has been assigned.
Another thing I have also been
doing is procrastinating a lot. I normally never procrastinate because I don’t like
the stress that it brings, but I am basically procrastinating right now because
I am doing this blog on the day that it is due. I study for tests on the last day;
I do all my homework, schoolwork, and projects on the last day. I even started
procrastinating on my college applications. The good thing is that I always get
the work done that is need to be done; on the bad side if I keep procrastinating
I’m going to bring more stress to me. I Think I need to do better on tests as
well, since I procrastinate on my studying I’ve been getting C’s on my tests
and a C is average and that has got to stop quickly, so I am looking forward to the next quarter.
Daniel , you are doing so good. Keep up the good work. As seniors we have a lot on our plate , the challenge of keeping our grades up, applying for colleges and doing what we have to do to keep up our extra activities going. I understand that it's gettin really hard an we sometimes want to put things off. I've been getting C's on my yes as well and I need to step my game up. We need to go out strong so don't give up. Don't forget to ask if you need help becuase I know personally that it won't hurt my pride to ask for help if I need it . This is out last year in high school so make te best out of what we have left.
ReplyDelete