Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Feel the fear

I read this quote and I thought it was very inspirational. Hopefully you will find it inspirational also :)

"FEEL THE FEAR...AND DO IT ANYWAY. Often we think, 'I'll do it when I am not so afraid.' But in reality, it works the other way round. The 'doing it' comes before the fear goes away. The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and do it."

It made me realize I shouldn't fear what I haven't done yet. I shouldn't be afraid of my fears, but I should go out and conquer them. I have been feeling many fears these last few months, dealing with colleges and grades, but I now believe I shouldn't be afraid, I should go out there and do it with as much intensity and hope. There will always be those "what ifs" but I would rather have those "what ifs" compared to "I wish I would have".

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.