Friday, November 1, 2013
Procrastination
Recently I have been struggling trying to think of topics to discuss in the blog. Replying to other threads is simple enough as it is but when I try to start a thread it's different. I have writers block and I am finding it frustrating that I do not know what to talk about and I am pretty sure that I can relate to most of my classmates right now. To make matters worse I have been procrastinating and I only recently checked my email and asked for an invitation yesterday since I never actually received one, I am doing everything last minute, and I am still procrastinating even while I type this blog post. Right now I am currently watching TV, looking at funny pictures, and reading random articles on Yahoo. I have not even bothered with this for about an hour or two and I just stopped to try and finish this. I did not have this problem last year when I was doing my summer homework for AP English. I actually finished my summer notebook early and started my summer blogging earlier than others and I did not procrastinate. I do not know why I just suddenly started to procrastinate so much this year but right now it does not feel nice. So has anyone been doing something similar to what I have been doing? Does anyone feel the same way I feel right now? And if you wanted to know I started writing this around eight o'clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wrote a blog about the same exact thing. I feel you. I start everything late and I really don't want to be doing any of this. I'd rather be doing something else. but life goes on and right now I'm stuck having to do this just like you. It's just become a part of my life
ReplyDeleteI have been doing exactly what you’re doing. I’ve been watching TV and spending time on the computer when I should be writing on this blog. I procrastinated even when I told myself I was going to do this early. Procrastinating has really hurt my grades because I let work just pile up until I don’t have time to do any of it. We all need to stop doing this immediately.
ReplyDelete