Friday, November 1, 2013

Procrastination

We read learned about the dangerous method in Peter Elbow's book. I know I use this method in my life every single day. Its the biggest habit I don't think I ever will get rid of. I can never start anything earlier then when its due. Especially a paper or essay. I still have to go write the essay about what grade we think we've earned for Ms.Fletcher. I'm here the night before an SAT trying to get this done. Everyday it feels like I have no break and this is the way I choose to live. I just accept in my life now. I wonder if anyone else feels exactly how I do. It's not just one assignment its everything. One thing I do is I make it a point to get my stuff done. Procrastination kills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.