Friday, November 1, 2013

Personal statements

I am very happy we were able to write these personal statements and get the time to really understand what needs to be said in them, what we shouldn't write about in them, and how to make them ten times better then what they would of looked like. Luckily I won't ever have to write a personal statement ,because the school I'm going to is a state school, but I still enjoyed writing them and getting better as a writer. I know a lot of people were stressing out about having to write one for the colleges they are applying for and now they were able to practice writing it to make it perfect. I learned a lot from this whole process. I know am going to make sure I make multiple drafts and have someone read them to catch some of my mistakes, to make it even better. I will do all these steps with mostly every paper I wrote now because I realized how important it was to do so. On top of it we learned tons of stuff about tricks to writing papers, that I will never forget. How to share and how to wrote down a couple of main ideas before writing the essay and many other tricks to making someone's paper just that much better. I found something I like about English and I hope we can write more essays in the future.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.