Thursday, April 3, 2014
Food
It's incredible how much food revolves around us. Think about it, we eat food 3 times a day. Most of the time we consume more than 3 times a day. Either we snack here and there or we eat big meals, being healthy or not. It's more common or teenagers to snack junk food here and there, and fast food is our favorite. I know for me I will crave more of an In n out burger than my moms vegetable soup. It's easy for us to normally eat as much as we want and know we can easily loose the weight, because we are young; on the other hand, it's extremely important to watch out diet and most importantly our health too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you about the whole teenage factor.however sometimes I think there are rare occasions where fast food just doesn't sound good. I for one feel much more healthier when snaking on a carrot as oppose to a bag of chips
ReplyDelete