Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blogging competition

We have to beat Mr. Finzee's class in blogging. He only has two classes and we have three yet they have more posts and comments than us.What are we doing guys! We will probably soon pass them up though because everyone is struggling right now to get all there posts and comments in.Next quarter I saw we kick his classes but in blogging. He can not be bragging to the homie Fletchdog. Excuse my incorrect language in that last sentence but I just tried to get my point across. We do not want those kids in his class to think they are better than us. 

Guys and girls, I know we can do better than this. You can blog about anything to, and the quicker you blog, the easier it will be because you can write about anything without fear of copying anybody. I posted my first blog way earlier and was able to write it pretty much about anything because no one else had written. So come on class, let's do this!

4 comments:

  1. Exactly! We need to get on top of our game and start blogging and commenting. I enjoy seeing a comment on my post! I know as a class we can jump on it and beat our opponent. Blogging isn't hard, and we are more than capable of doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the enthusiasm in here about the competition with Phinizy's ERW class. Unfortunately, I am guilty of being one of the late starters on the blog, and I feel quite bad that Miss Fletcher had to tell us that our class was losing the rivalry before I started. I'm ready to get into blogging though, and I know everyone else can too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know there was a rivalry until Ms. Fletcher made that announcement, but I suppose it's all in friendly competition. Iron sharpens iron! I love how the class became so passionate to start blogging afterward. This post was very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there was a rivalry until Ms. Fletcher made that announcement, but I suppose it's all in friendly competition. Iron sharpens iron! I love how the class became so passionate to start blogging afterward. This post was very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.