Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Undecided

I am sure many of us check the undecided box when talking about animal rights.  We are conscious that animals feel pain, but scientist convince us that animal research is for the better.  I speak for all of us who are indecisive when I say, that I am in the middle.  I do not think that animals deserve the same rights we, the superior beings, have.  As I read through the articles, I noticed that all of them were biased towards the need for animals rights.  A Change of Heart added how the Swiss believe that their should be some plant rights...now, in my opinion, I think they have gone too far at that point.  If animals do not obtain the same intellectual thinking we possess, what makes them think plants do?  My point is that many believe that animals feel the pain and emotions we can, which is why they think that they deserve equal rights, but they will never get to our level.  We have become very advanced in technology and our knowledge has expanded to great lengths.  Animals, not even dogs or monkeys, will always be below us and that may sound harsh, but it is true.  All in all, I believe that animals should not be abused for any type of enjoyment, but if animal research will truly help, I give my full support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.