Sunday, December 15, 2013

Break!

Hello everybody!

We are approaching Christmas break and I know all of us are extremely excited about being able to relax for a couple of weeks. I know these next three days are going to be challenging and stressful but I know all of us can push through these next days with enthusiasm, knowing we are one step closer to break. Keep up the hard work and get everything done so we can have a stress free break. See you guys tomorrow :) "Believe you can and you're halfway there." -Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words of encouragement Dakota! I know these last couple of days are going to be hard for everybody we just gotta push through them. Everyone needs to just think after we come back we will be nearly done with first semester and one more step closer to graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone reads your post because it's only been Monday and I'm already feeling kind of burned out after that test. I feel as though it's going to be a long couple of days ahead, but reading your post, I felt a little bit better. Knowing everyone is going through the same thing right now and that break is so close, it's nice to see someone stay optimistic about how things are. Thanks, Dakota! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.