Thursday, October 31, 2013

my opinion on one of ms. fletcher's post.

 
Ms.fletcher i really like this picture you posted. I like the meaning of it. For example, i like the part that says "no matter how slow you progress you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying." It shows a great message to everyone who isnt a fast progressor but tries bits best everyday and doesnt give up. I compare to that sometimes because i can be slow at times but i dont give up. I some how each time encourage myself to keep on going. 

3 comments:

  1. This IS a cute picture!
    Because we are trying so hard to reach a goal, all we are doing is looking ahead. And what is ahead of us? People that excel and are inconceivably unreachable. This picture reminds us that although we normally never look back, there are others not even giving a least bit effort. As long as we keep moving at our pace, we'll get somewhere; those that do not try aren't.
    I try to stop myself from thinking negatively and condemning myself for not being at the level of those in front of me. Instead, I throw a lasso out to them and pull myself up with the best of my abilities. Life should be a continuous cycle of self-improvement and I try to follow this dogma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this picture because it does show us that we don’t have to be as fast as the people who are in front of us. I always find myself wishing that I was like those in front of me, I feel like they have accomplished so much more than I have. The expectations are very high it comes to education nowadays. But I have to stop and tell myself that I am doing better than some people are. It’s nice to know that going slow isn't a bad thing and that we will eventually get somewhere in life if we just keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is great. It really reminds us how much we are improving, even if we don't think so. It keeps me motivated to at least keep trying. We all get caught up in how far we have to go that we don't look back at how far we've come. We need to all remember that we really have come a long ways and we are doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.